It’s a crossing of a known variety of the family blue and our High Level.
Her homogeneity does not arrive to 100% cause her component blue, though the result has been spectacular: a plant with a similar structure like the mother, but with robust stem, with big and rather hard bud, with incredible quantity of brilliant and sticky resin, and a powerful effect predominantly from the mother, with indica parent souvenirs.
Her flavour is exquisitely fruity, with a touch between orange and peach, very special. A delight for the palate.
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: medium during growth, high during flowering.
- INDOOR LIGHT: sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-60 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 100 cm
- WEIGHT/ YIELD (9 x meter): 50 to 70 g, depending on medium and container size
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and June
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 1.8 to 2.5 m, depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: mid October
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 g and 1 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 30cm. We recommend 16 per meter
SUMMARY: Addressed to very demanding users, as for taste and strength. We recommend its use exclusively for highly tolerant to THC users, due to its great power.